Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
BCI Spectro2 30 Pulse Oximeter
The Spectro2 30 Pulse Oximeter provides reliable results, along with the convenience to perform in essentially any clinical setting. This continuous monitoring device displays SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). By using patented BCI Serial Autocorrelation technology, the Spectro2 30 Pulse Oximeter can be depended upon to deliver reliable readings on a large variety of patients. It monitors the efficacy of respiratory treatments in the most challenging situations, even under conditions of low perfusion or during motion. The Spectro2 30 has multiple operating modes, audible and visual alarms, and remote alarm capability that alerts for potential clinical intervention.
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology.
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED.
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Intuitive 5-key navigation.
- User-selectable Clinician, Home, and Sleep operating modes.
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor.
- Compatible with Docking Station and Attachable Printer.
- Nellcor sensor compatibility.
- Motion tolerant.
- Low perfusion performance.
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation.
- Converts from handheld to tabletop unit with Docking Station.
- Remote alarm capabilities.
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation.
|Type of product||Pulse Oximeter|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|