Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
BCI Spectro2 20 Pulse Oximeter
The Spectro2 20 Pulse Oximeter is a simple-to-use spot check device that displays SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). By using patented BCI Serial Autocorrelation technology, this unit responds to challenging environments including those with the presence of low perfusion or motion. The Spectro2 20 Pulse Oximeter allows health care professionals the ability to respond to a wide range of patient needs, including higher acuity care and ambulatory situations.
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology.
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED.
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor.
- Multiple power options.
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI spot-check sensor.
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI).
- Low battery indicator.
- Nellcor sensor compatibility.
- Reliable performance during motion such as intra- and inter-hospital transport.
- Reliable performance under conditions of low perfusion.
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation.
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation.
|Type of product||Pulse Oximeter|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|