Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
BCI is the world's leading brand in pulse oximetry. The handheld pulse oximeter is easy to use and extremely accurate. It is designed to fit in your hand comfortably, with an easy-to-read LED display and proven ability to indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients from neonate to adult. This hand-held pulse oximeter is relied upon by hospitals, emergency responders, nursing homes, clinics and home attendants alike.
BCI 3301 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter
Please note, the unit requires specific sensors for various age groups. Please select the pediatric or ear sensor versions for pediatric and neonatal care, respectively. Additional sensors can be purchased, some models include SD-3044, SD-3178, SD-3026.
- The spot check pulse oximeter is powered by 3 easily replaceable C-cell or NiCad batteries. It features an on/off control with auto shutoff to conserve battery life.
- The oxygen pulse oximeter can store data for up to 99 different patients.
- The screen has a quantitative pulse strength bar.
- The SpO2 has a 0%-99% functional range, the number is displayed in LED .46" high, its accuracy range is ±2% at 70 to 99%: <70% unspecified, and an 8 beat average.
- The Pulse Rate has a range of 30-254 bpm, displayed on the screen in LED .38" high, accuracy is ±2% at 30-254 bpm, with an 8 second averaging.
- Pulse strength is logarithmically scaled, 8-segment bar graph.
- Memory is 1000 spot checks, up to 99 patients.
- The oximeter has a battery life of up to 24 hours in continuous use mode or 1500 spot checks with one minute on and two minutes off.
- The hand held oximeter weighs 16.5 ounce with batteries and measures 6.3" X 3.25" X 1.25".
- Auxiliary printer output is RS232C.
- Operating temperatures should be 32 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit. Storage temperature -29 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. Humidity should be 10%-95% for storage and 15%-95% for operating.
- The mechanical durable test results: Vibration Testing in compliance with MIL-STD-810E, Method 514.4 IEC 68-2-6, IEC 68-2-34. Shock Testing in compliance with IEC 68-2-27. Drop Testing Exceeded UL 544 testing recommendations. Regulatory Compliance ISO 9001/ISO 13485.
|Type of product||Handheld Pulse Oximeter|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|