Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
85/100 dB Alarm Setting, Adjustable Pull-cord
Alimed IQ Duo Alarm with Bed Sensor Pad
IQ Duo Alarm integrates versatility, durability, and extended battery life for the most adaptable and reliable alarm available. With the flick of a switch it accommodates virtually any of your fall management needs. It works with bed or chair sensor pads, with chair belts, or as a pull-cord alarm. The IQ Duo includes an ABS mounting holster for chair, bed, or wall with a secure "posi-lock" clip for simple, snap-in mounting so it does not slip out. A built in nurse call jack enables direct connection into existing nurse call systems. Alarm comes ready to use with batteries, magnetic pull cord, mounting kit, and instructions.
- Damage-resistant ABS outer case and rubber-edged shock bumpers so it will withstand repeated drops and patient abuse.
- Novel, intelligent electronics extend the alarm's battery life up to three times longer.
- Notifies caregiver when patient tries to leave bed.
- Sensor pad has 6 month guarantee.
- Weight-sensitive sensor pads are quick, simple, and versatile.
|Type of product||Bed Alarm|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|