Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The ADC disposable otoscope specula are often used by medical professionals as an economical comparable to name brands such as Welch Allyn and Littmann. ADC is known as one of the most trusted brands for quality diagnostics and medical disposables at cost-effective prices. The ADC specula are latex free and available in 4.25 mm and 2.75 mm sizes.
ADC Disposable Specula
Medical professionals often purchase the ADC specula as an economical alternative to Welch Allyn's 52432 and 52432 Kleenspec disposable specula series.
- Specula are medical instruments used to assist in examining a part accessible to observation, as by enlarging an orifice.
- The image alphabet "I" indicates a 4.25mm, adult specula and the image alphabet "H" indicates a 2.75mm, pediatric specula for an otoscope head.
- The ADC specula work with models AM-5120N, AM-5210, AM-5211, and AM-5215 as well as Welch Allyn models that work with the Kleenspec 524 series.
- The black ear speculum are made of plastic.
- ADC is an acronym for American Diagnostics Corporation. All ADC products are latex free.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Type of product||Disposable Ear Specula|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|