Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
ADC offers the world’s first dual mode, dual display device for a fraction of the price of most leading physician grade automatic BP instruments and spot monitors, including Welch Allyn and Riester. The E-sphyg 2 NIBP is a great blood pressure monitor that was created as an alternative to mercury units which have been banned in most states. Its unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column and can be read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The NIBP monitor can be used for automatic or manual BP. The automatic blood pressure feature is great for new staff members who are less experienced in taking a patient's blood pressure. With a lifetime calibration warranty, clinics can rely on the ADC Diagnostix Set to be a durable, reliable and long lasting diagnostic monitor. Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations with all versions including an adult, large adult and pediatric cuff.
ADC Diagnostix E-sphyg II NIBP Monitor, Multicuff
The multicuff NIBP diagnostic monitor is latex free. The cuffs vary in color for each size and include guides to help the practitioner accurately position the cuff on the patient's arm. The E-sphyg instrument has a 2 year warranty, 3 year warranty on the cuffs and lifetime calibration warranty on the gauge. The E-Sphyg Diagnostix Instrument comes with a NIBP monitor, multicuff set, rechargeable battery, AC power cord. Other parts that are included will vary based on the version selected (desk, wall or mobile configurations).
- The multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse (pulse will display in auto mode only).
- The NIBP monitor features an auto/manual setting. In manual mode, the E-sphyg measures blood pressure using the traditional auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with the child, adult, and large adult size BP cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about one minute.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates (manual mode) for optimum results.
- The vital signs monitor includes a NICAD rechargeable battery which provides approximately 200 measurements on a single charge.
- The blood pressure monitor includes a small adult (also considered pediatric), adult, and large adult Adcuff which are latex free and include an exclusive size guide marking system to promote accurately positioning the cuff on the patient's arm for a more accurate reading. The cuff size measurements range from 19 -50 cm.
- The blood pressure instrument will save and display the last patient's vital sign reading.
- The TPU coiled tubing is also latex free for added assurance for those patients with latex allergies.
- The monitor is clinically proven to be accurate, safe and does not include any mercury.
- The sphyg has an accuracy of +/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC). Accuracy of the sphygmomanometer at extended temperature range is +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC).
- The blood pressure unit should be stored in -4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC) temperatures.
- The digital sphygmomanometer offers automatic inflation and an automatic exhaust valve.
- The unit measures 3.8" L x 5.4" W x 10.6" H, weighs 2.2 lbs. without the battery, power used is the 4.8 VDC NICAD rechargeable battery or 7.0 VDC AC adapter, and the LCD display measures 2.12" x 2.88".
- The pediatric cuff measures 4.1" x 13.5" (10.5 x 34.2 cm) and will fit a patient's limb measuring 7.48" to 10.71" (19.0 to 27.2 cm). The adult cuff measures 5.7" x 21.3" (14.5 x 54.0 cm) and will fit a patient's limb measuring 10.28" to 16.1" (26.1 to 40.9 cm). The large adult cuff measures 6.9" x 24.9" (17.6 x 63.3 cm) and will fit a patient's limb measuring 13.50 to 20.04" (34.3 to 50.9 cm). Important note, automatic setting will work with most large adult cuff readings, not all.
- The digital blood BP monitor has a diastolic measuring range of 40 to 180 mmHg, a systolic measuring range of 50 to 250 mmHg, a pulse rate measuring range of 40 to 160 bpm, and a pressure indicating range of 0 to 300 mmhg (Cuff pressure).
- All ADC products are assembled, inspected and packaged in the United States.
- Replacement parts for the vital sign monitor include AM-845 cuff and bladder sets, AM-886N coiled tubing, AM-89, AM-9002-2 and AM-920-011 connectors.
- The digital sphygmomanometer meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3.
- The diagnostic instrument is popularly used in doctors' offices, exam rooms, medical clinics, hospitals and urgent care centers.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Type of product||Multiplatform NIBP Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|