Ships within 4 days
/ 1 Each
A feature packed fully automatic upper arm digital home blood pressure monitor with average mode and wide range cuff.
ADC Advantage Plus Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse. British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level. Automatic inflation and deflation control. MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy. Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat. Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension. Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people. Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings. Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on apps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets. Self-adjusting extended range latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm). Auto-off. 4 AA batteries included. Deluxe Storage case. Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
- Cuff Range: 8.7"-16.5" (22-42cm)
- Display: LCD
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive
- Systolic/Diastolic Range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40-200bpm
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0–299 mmHg
- Memory: Last 99 Readings x2
- Measuring Resolution: 1mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Power Source: 4-AA Alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature: 4°F - +131°F (–20°C - +55°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 15-95%.
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
|Type of product||Digital Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Minimum Shipping latency||4|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|